Space for network members to start discussions, share ideas and resources, and/or raise questions.
The Graduate School Alliance for Education in Coaching (GSAEC) announces the second complimentary. As a member of GSAEC, The Columbia Coaching Learning Community (i.e., students, faculty, alumni, and staff) are invited to join the discussion on June 4, 2020 from 11:00am-12:30pm EDT (US) focused on "Coaching Across Cultures."
Please see below for additional information to share with members of your institution about this no-cost opportunity, including the logistics, overview, agenda and the link to register.
GSAEC Scholar-Practitioner Campfire Chat
When: June 4, 2020 | 11:00am – 12:30pm Eastern Daylight Time (US)
Location: A secure Zoom meeting link will be sent to registered attendees.
The GSAEC Scholar-Practitioner Campfire Chat is designed as a collaborative venue for GSAEC members to share research-related successes, barriers and plans; the group will also support guest attendees as they navigate their scholarly journeys.
GSAEC is an association of institutional, individual and student members that leads the way to strengthen the discipline and practice of coaching through quality graduate-level education and research. The peer support initiative is aligned with GSAEC’s mission to build, sustain and support a collaborative community of coaching scholars and practitioners.
There is no cost to attend but pre-registration is required to attend the meeting: Click here to register.
- Introduction: About GSAEC, About the Scholar Practitioner Campfire Chats
- Coaching Across Cultures: Perspectives from Scholars and Practitioners
- Facilitated Roundtable Discussion
- Close and Coming Attractions
Featured Scholars and Practitioners
- Ana Maria Reyes, PhD, CEO and President, New Worlds Enterprise, Inc. | Affiliated Faculty, University of Pennsylvania
- Lisa Rock, MCC., Co-founder and Chief Innovation Officer | Neuroleadership Institute
- Dr. Terrence E. Maltbia, EdD, Associate Professor of Practice | Department of Organization and Leadership, Teachers College, Columbia University
- Gina Chaney, Inclusion and Diversity Business Lead for US Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Kent Blumberg, PhD. | University of Phoenix | Director of Operations, GSAEC
- Charline S. Russo, EdD | Affiliated Faculty, University of Pennsylvania, Vice President, GSAEC