Space for network members to start discussions, share ideas and resources, and/or raise questions.
C Global is looking to build a roster of 10-15 professionals to provide coaching services to approximately 30 Directors in an expanding global company. The following are the parameters for this engagement:
- Coaching will be conducted virtually, but we prefer having coaches in the same time zone as the Directors for ease of scheduling (New York, London, Tel-Aviv and Hong Kong).
- Coaches will conduct ten 60-minute sessions over the course of 5 months, except for the first session which will be 90-minutes.
- Coaches will also be expected to attend monthly two-hour group supervision sessions with a certified coach-supervisor to enhance alignment in the roster,cross-pollinate learnings and explore themes.
- Coaches will also be required to attend an orientation and closing webinar at the start and end of the engagement. The engagement is scheduled to launch end of January 2019.
- Finally, coaches will be asked to complete a short survey to collect themes about their coaching engagements.
If you have at least 5 years of experience working as a coach, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Drs. Sandra Hayes and Yaron Prywes are leading this project. Please be sure to note:
- Your experience coaching Directors or other high-potential employees
- The number of coaching hours / engagements you have conducted over the past 1 year
- Where / when you received your training / certification as a coach, as well as any coaching specialties you possess (i.e., I’ve coached 10 high potential leaders in managing the transition from individual contributor to first-time manager, I’ve coached a dozen clients in managing their ambition and developing their diplomacy skills, I’ve coached half-dozen Asians working in an American technology company)
- Your experience with receiving coaching supervision for your coaching practice
- Your bandwidth – can you take on two or more clients for this engagement?
- Your location and time-zones you are able to coach
Pay for this engagement is still be finalized but will likely be approximately $5K per Director coached.
The deadlineto apply is Friday November 23, 2018