Space for network members to start discussions, share ideas and resources, and/or raise questions.
A corporate client with a major presence in the entertainment industry seeks certified professional executive and organizational coaches who have completed the entire Columbia Coaching Program. The coaching is part of leadership development program for the company Vice President Level. General requirements are outlined below. Successful coaches for this engagement:
- Are located in the Metro New York City Area;
- Have at least 10 years for full-time work experience (leadership/managerial roles a plus);
- Demonstrate knowledge of delivering 360/180 feedback and supporting leaders with development planning;
- Will attend 3-hour orientation session to be scheduled for the 1st or 2nd week of April;
- Able to lead a "group coaching" session on the afternoon of April 23rd (in Mid-town) Manhattan; and
- Can complete 3-session follow-up engagements (with up to 4 VPs) after the program by the end of July 2015.
The organizational client plans to run this program at least once per year, sometimes more, depending on internal demand. Given that coaching is a referral business, success with this engagement can lead to other coaching opportunities within the organization.
All interested coaches should:
- Use the attached template to create a 1-page bio (please full the guidelines); and
- Email completed bio, along with most recent resume by no later March 15, 2015.
NOTE: if you would like to see a sample 1-page bio, email Dr. Maltbia (he will provide you with one).
Information should be emailed to:
Dr. Terrence E. Maltbia: Maltbia@tc.columbia.edu
He will: (a) review the bios/resumes; (b) forward those who met the client's general requirements to his contact; and (c) inform those selected by the client organization. Dr. Maltbia will also notified those he intends to forward to client with more information regarding the coaching fees for the engagement (the client pay's a competitive rate based on 2014 market data).