We are excited to provide information about the next Global Gathering of Coach Scholars and Practitioners | Save-the-Dates: October 17 - 19, 2018 | Columbia University Campus | City of New York, U.S.A. Our Conference Theme for 2018 is "Systemic Coaching: Whole-Person | Whole Organization Engagement," which is intended to expand the exploration from our 2014 and 2016 events.
Check out short promotional clip: https://vimeo.com/244137627
NOTE: After viewing the short 2018 conference promotion, you can view sample keynotes, and a few concurrent sessions from our 2016 event!
Check-out 3 pages for useful information about the 2018 conference:
- Call-for-Proposals - 2018 Conference (download "guidelines" document and more);
- Submit Proposals Here (guidelines for submissions with link)
- Call-for-Volunteers - Learn about to Get Involved in Making the 2018 Event a Successs
We encourage you to consider submitting a proposal, a significant amount of time during the conference focuses on "peer learning" via concurrent sessions. Use the link below to access the "call-for-proposals" page and download the document with detailed guidelines:
Stay Turned For
- Guidelines for actually submitting proposals once complete
- Various Volunteer Opportunities and Pre-Conference Events