We are excited to provide information about the next Global Gathering of Coach Scholars and Practitioners | Save-the-Dates: October 17 - 19, 2018 | Columbia University Campus | City of New York, U.S.A. Our Conference Theme for 2018 is "Systemic Coaching: Whole-Person | Whole Organization Engagement," which is intended to expand the exploration from our 2014 and 2016 events.
Use the link below (i.e., bottom of post) to download a document that provides the following:
- 2018 Conference Theme
- Important Dates
- Conference Mission and Stance
- General Proposal Guidelines | Success Criteria
- Proposal Categories and Submission Outlines
- Ensuring Proposal is "Blind Review" Ready
- Institutional Sponsor
- Conference Contacts
Check out short promotional clip: https://vimeo.com/244137627
NOTE: After viewing the short 2018 conference promotion, you can view sample keynotes, and a few concurrent sessions from our 2016 event!
We encourage you to consider submitting a proposal, a significant amount of time during the conference focuses on "peer learning" via concurrent sessions.
Stay Turned For
- Guidelines for actually submitting proposals once complete
- Various Volunteer Opportunities and Pre-Conference Events