SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL FOR THE CONFERENCE (NOTE: click the "title" link above to view entire page)
We are partnering with Ex Ordo, who are managing the platform that will receive submissions.
You will need to create an account in the Ex Ordo system (you need provide only an email address and password. Once you start, you can save your submission at any time and come back to it later, prior to the deadline of 23rd March 2018 [NOTE: submission deadline extended to April 16, 2018!).
When you are ready, click https://columbiacoachingconference2018.exordo.com to begin.
The information below (which is also shown in the first step of the submission process in the Ex Ordo system) is an overview of what you need to do to submit your proposal.
There are six steps in the submission process. Further details, where needed are included in each step in the Ex Ordo system.
- Conference Category: Choose the conference category (or track) in which you are submitting.
- Title and Abstract: Enter the (max) 20-word title of your proposal and your (max) 75-word abstract.
- Author(s): Enter name and contact details for yourself and, if applicable, the other contributing authors.
- Topics: The Ex Ordo platform requires this step, but we are not using topics, so please just check the box and press "Done" to continue.
- Warrant and unique proposal statements: You will be asked to confirm the warrant statement that was included in the Call for Proposals document and that you are not submitting/have not submitted/presented your content at any other conference.
- Documents: Upload your proposal document. As all submissions are blind, double peer reviewed, it is imperative that your proposal document not contain any information (including in the file name) that identifies the proposal with one, or more of the authors. Any proposal document that is able to be identified, will be automatically rejected from the review process.
Please click here for a copy of the Call for Proposals Document, which provides guidelines for your submission (format, headings, word limits etc.). You will also find sample Proposals for each Conference Category, on the “Call for Proposals” tab, or directly at the following links:
- Papers: Example and Example
- Experiential Learning Sessions: Example
- Coaching Demonstrations: Example
- Panel Discussions: Example
If you have any questions regarding your submission, please email the Program Chair, Liane Kemp on firstname.lastname@example.org